Vital language standards & tools
Issues it can help you with
Language is fundamental to how we communicate with others and within our own minds. So this course is essential for tackling any and every challenge people have as internal communicators. And it's a necessary precursor to making any communication practice DFVP.
What's in it for you personally (and your team)
- More time
- More confidence
- Less frustration and stress
- More influence
- More fulfilment
- Enhanced career prospects
What's in it for your organisation
- Happier, more fulfilled employees
- Fewer mistakes and misunderstandings
- Less stress and frustration across the workforce
- Better customer service
- Enhanced reputation
- Reduced business costs
'This is the best training course, of any kind, I've ever done.'
Communication Manager – Sony
'Even if you've been working in this field, this training provides processes that you may not even be conscious of.'
Internal Communication Specialist – United Nations
Six 2 hour sessions
Minimum class size
- for SMEs: 2 delegates
- for larger organisations: 4 delegates.
Maximum class size 10
Inclusive support package
The course package includes
- Pre-course reading
- A pre-course questionnaire
- A pre-course analysis of six communications per delegate
- A fully-scripted PPT presentation
- Full documentation of the DFVP language standards
- A follow-up one-to-one coaching session
Prices vary depending on the number of delegates you have. Progressive discounts apply to teams of four or more.